SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

 
vol.72 número2Neumonía en la infancia: Comparación de la asistencia domiciliaria y hospitalaria índice de autoresíndice de materiabúsqueda de artículos
Home Pagelista alfabética de revistas  

Servicios Personalizados

Revista

Articulo

Indicadores

Links relacionados

  • No hay articulos similaresSimilares en SciELO

Compartir


Archivos de Pediatría del Uruguay

versión On-line ISSN 1688-1249

Resumen

BATTO, ANAHí et al. Adolescencia: una experiencia de trabajo interdisciplinario. Arch. Pediatr. Urug. [online]. 2001, vol.72, n.2, pp.93-101. ISSN 1688-1249.

With the objective of relating an interdisciplinary work in an adolescent´s policlinic at the "Pereyra Rossell" Hospital, which is a pediatric reference center in the country. Some aspects of the work as well as statistical data about the patients treated between 1979 and 1991 have been taken into account. Out of a total of 1.576 patients a 64% were females and the remaining 36% were males. Most consultations were made by younger adolescents rather than older ones, whereas the majority of consultations were made in the Capital city and neighboring provinces. In addition, most patients were derived by their doctors themselves. Considering only the first reason for consultation and according to the Adolescent’s Informatics System, the first five most relevant reasons were: physical pain, health check-up, genital and urinary symptoms and signs, general symptoms, skin and faneras symptoms and signs. Apart from that, for the corresponding families, the motives were: behavioral problems, mental and emotional problems, learning difficulties, physical pain and others. In those cases in which both motives for consultations were specified, 25% didn’t coincide. It is of utmost importance to have places especially prepared for teenagers. As well as with interdisciplinary equipment and an Informatics System to process Clinical Stories. Besides, a continuous and careful attention to the Adolescent and their families is also essential.

Palabras clave : ADOLESCENCE; MEDICAL CARE; PRIMARY HEALTH CARE.

        · resumen en Español | Portugués     · texto en Español     · Español ( pdf )

 

Creative Commons License Todo el contenido de esta revista, excepto dónde está identificado, está bajo una Licencia Creative Commons