Uruguay Journals Selection > Advisory Committee
It is constituted by scientific
editors representing all the editors of the SciELO-Uy journals,
according to the main areas of knowledge and by representatives of
institutions promoting research and scientific communication. As of
2019 the members are:
a. Health Area: Sylvia Piovesan (Owner) Eduardo Migliaro (Substitute)
b. Humanities Area: Sonnia Romero Gorski (Owner) Adolfo Elizaincín (Substitute)
c. Area of Agricultural Sciences: Cecilia Cajarville (Owner), Marco Dalla (Substitute)
d. Representatives of Associations or Forums of Scientific Editors: Teresa Morelli (Owner).
and. Representatives of National Science and Technology Organizations:: Javier Romano (Owner)
f. Coordinator of the SciELO National Collection: Lic. Laura Machado
Integrated by all those who perform the markup task of the different journals that make up the Site.
Members: National Coordination: Lic. Laura Machado
Library assistants: Marcela Vázquez, and
- Receive request for evaluation of new magazines.
- Evaluation according to parameters.
training, creation of tutorials (Youtube) and in group workshops on XML
- Installation of specific Programs for use of Markup and update.
- Periodic meetings with editors of the Site's magazines.
- Marking of two founding magazines of the Site.
- Reception of Word and PDF files with specific format for dialing.
- Correction of marking and exchange errors with markers.
- Maintenance of the information contained in the Site.
- Upload of volumes to the Web Platform.
- Diffusion in social networks (Facebook, YouTube)